Pony OC Mary Sue TestName
Is it just a play off of an existing character's name?(e.g. Starlight Shine) 10
Is it a very long name? 4
Containing names that you wouldn't find on a normal, canonical pony? (e.g. Isaac, Paul, George) 6
Des it make sense, considering their talent and appearance? -1
Strangely iridescent/multicolored eyes? 1
Beautiful/handsome effortlessly? 6
Beautiful/handsome with some effort? 4
Beautiful/handsome with considerable or great effort? 2
Rainbow or neon hair? 5 (I'm not saying three or four colors. I mean, literally, a rainbow)
Pointed teeth? 5
If they have pointed teeth, do they have eating difficulty because of it? -1
Very tall, bulky, muscular, or otherwise oversized/large in a good way? 4
*When you in fact are not in real life? 2
Fat/overweight/out of shape (considerably)? -2
*While you are, in real life? -2
Small,weak,or skinny, where this is not considered a good thing? -2
Coloring or body styles not seen in any other pony? 6 (I'm saying, basically, really outlandish colo
Warrior Cats Pet Peeves.Pet peeves about the Warriors series and the Warrior cats fandom. Beware of spoilers~
1) I hate it when people draw leaders with stars all over their bodies, or stars that show how many lives they have left. It makes no sense, then the enemies can just count the stars.
2) I hate it when people ship a she-cat with her uncle (DovexFox, SquirrelxAsh)
3) I hate Millie.
4) I hate it when people hate a cat just because they're a kittypet. That's like hating your own cat, or a cat that belongs to a friend.
5) I hate it when people hate Firestar just cause' he's old. And most of the time, when people hate him for this reason, their favorite cat is a cat who is older/just as old.
6) I hate it when people complain about the cats in the series getting to old. "They're wild cats, they shouldn't get this old." That's probably because most wild cats don't get three square meals a day and medical treatment, like the clan cats get. Half of their natural enemies (sickness, hunger, thirst, hypothermia)